2020-4-1-Reading


Queen of Swords

I am being the Truth of Action.”

Only now exists.

One can feel the energy in their hands.

No time.

Change... It’s taking place,

Existing as a state.

Strong as the air one breathes,
Strong as the Truth one lives,

Embodying the fullness of the moment,
The expression shifts,

The momentum of the wind,
The will of the breath,

Change facilitates,

The fullness of now,
Is one’s to behold.

Only now exists.

MANTRA:

I am being the Truth of Action.


Three of Wands

I am Accepting my Future Self.”

Open,
Aligned.

What’s left behind?

Welcoming the new,
A light in view,
Everything is ready.

An open heart and mind,
A child inside,
Simple seeing,

The horizon is born,
The light is shining,
One is,
On the rise.

Accept,
Fulfill,
Expand.

A child’s mind to see,
An open heart to find,

It is safe,
It is pure,

The path is great,
It is,
One to appreciate.

MANTRA:

I am Accepting my Future Self.




Eight of Wands

I am Accelerating Motion.”

Expanding air,
The currents express,
A desire.

Breathe, breathe,
Wonder and devote.

Strength equals ease,
Notice it go,

Fast, slow
The speed traversed,
The mind,
Alert.

Fun to imagine,
The many in flow,
The heart and wind,
Unite.

The Wands ignite.

MANTRA:

I am Accelerating Motion.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020-4-12-3rd Eye Butterfly and 3rd Eye Dragonfly

2020-4-12-Reading